Experience Fort Wayne's Arts Community
Fort Wayne is a vibrant city where activities abound for families, but we also have many opportunities to treasure our arts community.
The Arts United Center is only one of the cornerstones to our vibrant arts community. Our classic and modern architecture and public art are available to everyone as self guided tours. Fort Wayne is also home to over three dozen art galleries and boutiques, full of unique treasures!
Main Street Arts Campus
Fort Wayne's Arts Campus offers you a chance to participate in, and enjoy all the facets of the arts in one location. Within one block, you can enjoy theatre, dance, fine art, music, festivals and more. A stroll down Main Street is a chance to savor and celebrate the arts! View map.
Things To Do
To experience all of this great design history in Fort Wayne, you can visit the Main Street Arts Campus. While there, tour the renowned Louis Kahn theatre, and take in the Louis Kahn exhibit featuring blueprints and more at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art next door. Or, visit the beautiful architecture of the beaux art style Allen County Courthouse, the Concordia Seminary (a Saarinen-designed campus) and much more!
- Visit the Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- Take a walking tour of historical Fort Wayne Neighborhoods
- Tour the Allen County Courthouse
- Take an architectural/history/food tour with Food Tour Fort Wayne
- Watch a performance at the beautiful historic Embassy Theatre
- Explore many of Fort Wayne’s beautiful murals
- Enjoy free Fort Wayne art activities