Choose Fort Wayne
From our great central location to our affordable prices, Fort Wayne is a great fit for every group.
Heart of the Midwest
- Central Location: Located in the heartland of the United States, Fort Wayne is located within 500 miles of half of the U.S. population.
- Major Highway Access: Fort Wayne is easily accessible by I-69, I-80 as well as US highways 30 and 24 or state highways 27 and 3. Each major highway conveniently leads visitors directly into downtown.
- Large Cities Checkpoint: Fort Wayne's location offers a short trip to and from several Midwestern cities, plus many towns in-between. Larger cities like Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit and Columbus are just a few hours drive away.
- Short Travel in Town: Once in Fort Wayne, visitors learn how quick it is to get from one location to the next. In fact, driving from one side of town to the other can take as little as 15 minutes.
- Airport Accessibility: Located eight minutes away from downtown, the Fort Wayne International Airport offers daily non-stop and affordable flights to and from several major cities. Get from airport to hotel room in under 30 minutes.
- The Bottom Line: Fort Wayne saves you more on expenses across the board than other major cities. Our hotel, parking and venue fees are all considerably less than you'll find elsewhere.
- Customized Price: Visit Fort Wayne works with hotels to negotiate the best suitable rates, creating the right package for your event. Why pay extra fees for unused hotel rooms or meeting space?
- Pay Less For Parking: In Fort Wayne, hotel parking is either free or under $20 with in and out privileges.
- Do More For Less: Attendees will save on attractions, restaurants, and entertainment while visiting Fort Wayne with our affordable economy and low cost of living.
Knowledgeable Sales Team
With over 30 years of experience, the Visit Fort Wayne Sales Staff is one of the best in the Midwest. One of our professional sales representatives is ready to speak with you right now about your meeting, starting from the beginning with the bidding process to venue and hotel selection. We work with you to meet all of your meeting criteria, and allow you to save time and energy with our abundance of resources and support.
We work one-on-one with meeting planners, providing detailed information on size of venues and hotel rates, to availability of meeting dates and city events. Learn More
Outstanding Customer Service
- Feel At Home: As Indiana's second largest city with more than 250,000 citizens, Fort Wayne is a growing and progressive city, but we haven't forgotten our roots. Hoosier Hospitality is evident every day in our community, where everyone from venue staffs to restaurant owners treats visitors as if they were our own.
- One-On-One Guidance: Visit Fort Wayne's Services Department works one-on-one with meeting planners, providing detailed information from restaurants, theaters and museums, to transportation, unique off-site venues and VIP treatment and more. We assist in making your event the best it can be.
- Bid Presentations: Our team of experts have the knowledge and pedigree to step up to the plate and perform bid presentations on behalf of you and your group. Whether your board of directors or decision-makers needs a bid book, video, photos, or in-person presentation, Visit Fort Wayne has the tools and strategies to help bring your meeting to our city.
- Customized Site Tours: Do your decision-makers need a site visit to become more familiar with a venue or hotel? Our sales department excels at showcasing all our facilities in a professional and well-timed manner. A sales representative can pick up a decision-maker from our airport and chauffeur them around our city, answering any question or concern along the way.
The Visit Fort Wayne Convention Services Department is the eyes and ears of your conference, convention, trade show, or small meeting. We will work with you and your group every step of the planning process and make sure your attendees enjoy a memorable experience in Fort Wayne! Learn more
With the support and experience of our Convention Services Department at Visit Fort Wayne, you will never feel alone planning or running your meeting. In fact, you have added an outstanding member to your event team. Whether you're seeking marketing materials, off-site events, or hotel and dining information, Visit Fort Wayne will be right by your side every step of the way to ensure the best meeting experience possible. We're not satisfied unless you are. Better yet, our services are FREE.
Director of Sales
Fraternal, Corporate, Group Tour
firstname.lastname@example.org | (260) 424-3700
Senior Sales Manager
Associations, Faith, Hobby Group
email@example.com | (260) 424-3700
Jazmin Zavala Sports Sales Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | (260) 424-3700
Bethany Sutherland Group Services Manager
email@example.com | (260) 424-3700
Alyssa Van Der Weele Group Sales Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | (260) 424-3700