Are you planning an evening with your partner? Or have a couple of minutes (or days) to get away from family? Celebrate with some of our favorite things to do in Fort Wayne, Indiana perfect for date night or maybe even a double date, including special events, getting outdoors, or tapping into your competitive sides!
Fort Wayne, Indiana Date Night Suggestions:
- Explore Fort Wayne’s vibrant arts scene including Indiana’s first professional ballet company, the Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Youtheatre, Civic Theatre, Cinema Center, and more. Search our performance schedule to find a special event taking place during your visit. And, be sure to include a trip to our of our many art galleries and museums.
- Check out our live music and nightlife! There’s a reason why they call Fort Wayne a Midwest Music City. Our outstanding concert venues offer live music opportunities from stadium concerts to cool club shows.
- You might also enjoy our many local breweries and wineries, many of whom offer trivia nights and other fun things to do!
- During the summer, our live music scene comes alive with free and low-cost concerts including Rock the Plaza, the Botanical Roots series, Friday Nites Live, and more. Learn more about our outdoor concert series!
- Most of our festivals offer free admission and a great place to kick back and relax together. Check out our schedule of special events taking place during your visit.
- Want to catch a game together? Check out TinCaps Baseball, Komet Hockey, or a Fort Wayne FC game, which are perfect for a fun night out!
- With 86 parks and over 120 miles of trails, we’ve got a lot to explore. Check out our bike ride suggestions to plot a course for fun! Rent a bike (or bring your own) and explore a new city by bike!
- Explore nature in the heart of our city alongside Fort Wayne’s three rivers and riverfront entertainment. At Promenade Park, enjoy a relaxing moment on a porch swing, grab a snack or beer from Teds, or get active and explore Fort Wayne’s riverfront by kayak, canoe, or paddleboard.
- Looking for a little friendly competition? Fort Wayne offers dozens of active entertainment options to enjoy together.
- From Olive Twist cooking classes to pottery painting and more, make memories learning something new with your partner!
If you’re looking for a classic night out for dinner, then you’re in the right place. From classics like Oyster Bar, Paula’s, and Club Soda to new favorites like Copper Spoon, Tolon, Hideout 125, and BakerStreet, Fort Wayne is home to hundreds of restaurants to explore with your loved one.