Connect Session RSVP
CONNECT: The Power of Fort Wayne's Story
Wednesday, November 15 | 11 a.m.
We all play a role in building upon the momentum of our community and sharing Fort Wayne’s story. Join us to learn about current trends setting Fort Wayne apart and updates on the hottest developments in town, including The Pearl, Riverfront, Electric Works, and Downtown Fort Wayne.
Leave with new tools and talking points to help you as you sell and promote Fort Wayne
- Patti Hays, AWS Foundation
- Esli and Johnny Perez, Te Gusto Hospitality
- Dan Ross, Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
- Dan Baisden, City of Fort Wayne
- Katy Silliman, Electric Works
- Tiffany Fries, Sweet Real Estate
- Alec Johnson, City of Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation
- Michael Galbraith, Downtown Fort Wayne
Plus, join other local marketers, storytellers, and community influencers (of all types) to gain resources and encouragement to aid you as you tell Fort Wayne’s story.
Don Wolf Conference Center at Electric Works
11 am - 1 pm
Lunch will be provided
Questions, contact Emily Stuck at firstname.lastname@example.org
This form is currently unavailable