Summer in Fort Wayne
10 Summer Family Adventures to Love in Fort Wayne
NEW This Summer
1) Fort Wayne's three rivers meet at Promenade Park, where families can enjoy river access, a Treetop Canopy Trail, food, and fun! Learn more.
Have a Wild Time
2) The award-winning Fort Wayne Children's Zoo offers two new exhibits in 2019, in addition to their rides and activities in every part of the zoo. It's no wonder they’ve been named "One of the Top Ten Zoos for Kids!"
Nature at Your Fingertips
3) Our butterfly exhibit is back! Walk among these beauties (and maybe even let one land on your finger!) as butterflies invade our Botanical Conservatory.
Baseball's Best Ballpark
5) TinCaps Baseball has been named the "#1 Fan Experience in Minor League Sports," and features an awesome downtown ballpark, great family fun, food, and tickets starting at $6!
Spark Your Imagination
6) Science Central is home to Science on a Sphere - a three-dimensional globe that teaches earth and space systems in a whole new dimension! It's just one of the amazing exhibits at our hands-on science center.
7) From June through October, spend a weekend during one of Fort Wayne’s many festivals at Headwaters Park. From ethnic festivals and celebrations of the arts to food festivals and unique community celebrations there is something for everyone.. Find your favorite Festival.
Art for Everyone
8) Search downtown to find the 50 unique pieces of public art and more than a dozen amazing murals - be sure to take a picture with your favorite! Learn more.
Fort Wayne is for Foodies
9) There's a reason they call us the City of Restaurants! From local favorites, to your favorite national chain, we've got hundreds of great options that your family will love! Explore recommendations.