2) The award-winning Fort Wayne Children's Zoo offers two new exhibits in 2019, in addition to their rides and activities in every part of the zoo. It's no wonder they’ve been named "One of the Top Ten Zoos for Kids!"
5) TinCaps Baseball has been named the "#1 Fan Experience in Minor League Sports," and features an awesome downtown ballpark, great family fun, food, and tickets starting at $6!
6) Science Central is home to Science on a Sphere - a three-dimensional globe that teaches earth and space systems in a whole new dimension! It's just one of the amazing exhibits at our hands-on science center.
7) From June through October, spend a weekend during one of Fort Wayne’s many festivals at Headwaters Park. From ethnic festivals and celebrations of the arts to food festivals and unique community celebrations there is something for everyone.. Find your favorite Festival.
9) There's a reason they call us the City of Restaurants! From local favorites, to your favorite national chain, we've got hundreds of great options that your family will love! Explore recommendations.
927 South Harrison Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Phone: (260) 424-3700
Toll-free: (800) 767-7752
Fax: (260) 424-3914
Visitors Center Hours:
(Apr 27 - Sep 7)