10 Summer Family Adventures to Love in Fort Wayne
Come to the Park This Summer
1) Fort Wayne's three rivers meet at Promenade Park, where families can enjoy river access, a Treetop Canopy Trail, food, and fun! Learn more.
Have a Wild Time
2) The award-winning Fort Wayne Children's Zoo offers rides and activities in every part of the zoo. It's no wonder they’ve been named "One of the Top Ten Zoos for Kids!"
Nature at Your Fingertips
3) Discover three unique ecosystems and beautiful outdoor gardens at the Botanical Conservatory.
On the Riverfront
5) Rent a kayak and explore Fort Wayne's three rivers. You will love exploring nature in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne!
Spark Your Imagination
6) Science Central is home to Science on a Sphere - a three-dimensional globe that teaches earth and space systems in a whole new dimension! It's just one of the amazing exhibits at our hands-on science center.
Flavors of Summer
7) Taste summer at Fort Wayne's Farmers Markets! Hundreds of vendors offer tastes of Indiana-grown and produced summer delights.
Art for Everyone
8) Search downtown to find the 50 unique pieces of public art and more than a dozen amazing murals - be sure to take a picture with your favorite! Learn more.
Fort Wayne is for Foodies
9) There's a reason they call us the City of Restaurants! From local favorites, to your favorite national chain, we've got hundreds of great options that your family will love! Explore recommendations.