Hi, I'm Izzy! I’m a bike that loves to explore my hometown of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
At first glance, I may just be a bike, but as you’ll soon see I enjoy the adventure of the bike lane and live by saving money and using my own two wheels.
On any given day, you can find me exploring Fort Wayne's great trail network with my pack, snapping a quick selfie in front of the many murals in downtown Fort Wayne, or wandering around Fort Wayne’s great attractions like the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo or Promenade Park.
- I’m a sometimes thrill-seeker, food-loving (especially sweets), and fresh air celebrator.
- Baseball runs in my gears, the Fort Wayne TinCaps are my team. I like to say that Isabel Alvarez is my hero, and I hope to be like her one day.
- Alvarez is a Cuban former pitcher and outfielder who played in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League on the Fort Wayne Daisies team. Isabel Alvarez was the inspiration for my name!
- Blue is my favorite color, obviously.
- My out-of-office message is always on!
Come along for the ride as I explore my home and show you all of the cool and unique places that make the second-largest city in Indiana so special to me and my community! Learn from a local that really knows how to roll (pun intended!)
How to Follow Along
Follow my colorful adventures on Instagram! Let's ride.
If you spot me in the wild, snap a photo and use my hashtag! #IzzyInTheFort