This magnificent old building sits majestically along Dupont Road on a small working farm operated by the Parks and Recreation Department. The peaceful, bucolic setting includes a pond, wetlands, livestock pens, vegetable gardens, prairie grasses and crop fields.
The barn, originally built in the late 1800’s, housed livestock and stored farm equipment and served the farm for over 100 years. The barn has been restored to capture the rustic look of the historical structure. The old barn features a large seating area and tables for up to 170 guests and a separate room for the catering operation. A separate but adjacent building houses the restrooms. The Old Barn may be reserved from May-October.