Built in 1928, the Historic Embassy Theatre features national productions from the Broadway stage, concerts of all musical formats, cinema, educational programming, and a continual commitment to young people.
Through all renovations and improvements, the Embassy Theatre has maintained the historic integrity of the building that is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Newly renovated with a restored Great Ballroom and Roof Top Plaza.
- Direct connection to the Grand Wayne Convention Center, Hilton hotel and Courtyard by Marriott hotel.
- Seating capacity of 2,459+12 handicap seats
- Easy-access to loading docks.
- Staffed audio visual department.
- 11 dressing rooms located under the stage.
- Licensed Ticketmaster agent.