- Address: 5335 Distribution Drive Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Phone: (260) 480-0193
- Fax: 480-0294
- Website: Visit Website
The new Ft. Wayne Golden Corral continues to offer home-style buffet favorites (such as pot roast, fried chicken, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables). In addition, This is the first in the state of Indiana to offer three new culinary innovations:
• Freshly-Prepared Premium Salads, including Caesar, Cobb, Greek, and a Seasonal Specialty Salad. All Premium Salads are assembled and tossed at the time of order.
• Made-to-Order Paninis, including Avocado Chicken, Ham & Cheese, Turkey & Swiss, and a Pepperoni Pizza Panini.
• The Sizzlin’ Skillet, a cook-to-order station where chefs freshly prepare one of six signature Golden Corral dishes: a Western Omelet, Chicken or Steak Fajitas, Pasta Primavera, Lemon Herb Shrimp or Scallops, Teriyaki Chicken or Pork, and Mandarin Orange Chicken or Pork.
The new Golden Corral serves a variety of buffet seafood dishes and your favorites, Sirloin steak filets are served as a part of the daily dinner menu.
As a complement to the hot buffet items, the restaurant features a market-fresh salad bar, where guests may build their own salads from dozens of ingredients. Rounding out the buffet offering, a variety of cakes, pies, and homemade breads—including melt-in-your-mouth yeast rolls—are baked fresh in-house and served daily. The new Ft. Wayne Golden Corral also showcases a premium Dessert Buffet, including freshly-spun cotton candy, hand-dipped ice cream, and a chocolate dessert fountain that flows all day, every day.
Besides its lunch and dinner buffets (which feature more than 100 hot and cold food items), the new Ft. Wayne Golden Corral serves a Sunrise Breakfast Buffet every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. The Sunrise Breakfast Buffet features made-from-scratch omelets, along with waking-up favorites such as scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, waffles, French toast, fresh fruit, a variety of juices, donuts, and homemade biscuits. Large Groups and Buses Welcomed!
Golden Corral 360 Tour
Click the link below to open the 360 Tour in a new window on your mobile device.
- Restaurant Price: $$: $10-20/ea.