DeBrand Fine Chocolates Tours
- 10105 Auburn Park Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260) 969-8335Visit Website
Coming to Fort Wayne? Visit our beautiful corporate headquarters to see our chocolatiers in action. You'll enjoy a short video on the history of DeBrand and view our chocolate making kitchens where you'll see the artisan process involved in making our coveted chocolates along with tasting several gourmet chocolate samples. DeBrand Tours are a great way for people of all ages to add a little fun and chocolate to their day!
• Tours are held at our Auburn Road location (10105 Auburn Park Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825)
• Each tour typically lasts 30- 45 minutes
• Tours are handicapped accessible
• Open Tour cost is $10 per person, with each person receiving a rebate of $10 off a $20 or more purchase
• Private Tour cost is $10 per person, with each person receiving a rebate of $10 off a $20 or more purchase (minimum 5 people, see below for details)
Open tours do not require reservations.
Tuesday 10am | Thursdays 1pm | Saturdays 10:30am
Private tours must be scheduled in advance for groups of 5 or more. Groups larger than 20 will be split into smaller groups.
Tours begin promptly at the designated times. Guests are served in the order in which they arrive. Tour times vary during holidays, check with website for details. We encourage tours to be scheduled Monday-Friday.
Production varies daily. You may not always see full production happening, but regardless there will be up close videos shown at each kitchen detailing our chocolate making process.
- $20 to $30 per person:
- Parking Information: Free parking lot