Built in 1928, the Historic Embassy Theatre features national productions from the Broadway stage, concerts of all musical formats, cinema, educational programming, and a continued commitment to young people.
Through all renovations and improvements, the Embassy Theatre has maintained the historic integrity of the building that is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Some of their amazing features include:
- Newly renovated with a restored Great Ballroom and Roof Top Plaza.
- Direct connection to the Grand Wayne Center and Hilton hotel.
- Seating capacity of 2,459+12 handicap seats. The main floor can seat 1,325, the pit can seat 64 and the balcony can seat 1,070.
- Easy-access to loading docks.
- Staffed audio visual department.
- Computer-driven sound and light systems.
- 11 dressing rooms located under the stage.
- Licensed Ticketmaster agent.
- Rental rate starts at $3,800.