RSVP to our next F.O.R.T. Trainings. July 11 and 12. Learn More ›
Welcome to the F.O.R.T.!
What is the F.O.R.T.?
Already a partner? Click here to sign in.
This Visit Fort Wayne Partner Portal is a tool for our members to more easily reply to group leads, update your marketing messaging, submit your events and deals, and more!
This page is dedicated to making sure you can get everything you can out of your partnership with Visit Fort Wayne through the F.O.R.T.
Previously known as the Visit Fort Wayne Extranet - the F.O.R.T. will be your all-access web portal to your partnership with us. This includes but is not limited to:
- Updating your Website Listing on VisitFortWayne.com
- Updating your photos on our website
- Making sure we have the most accurate information including:
- contacts, addresses and phone numbers.
- Updating your Visitors Guide Listing (if applicable, once a year)
- Updating your Kiosk Listing (if applicable)
- Responding to Sales Leads and Service Requests
- Adding hotel packages and coupons to our website
- See real time stats on the number of views your web listing, coupon and hotel packages receive on VisitFortWayne.com
- And More!
Ready to start taking advantage of the F.O.R.T.? It's easy to get started - here's how!
Are you a current partner of Visit Fort Wayne?
We are so glad you are a partner with us! Here is what you will need to know about the F.O.R.T. in order to get started!
- Everyone will have a unique username and password to login.
- In September 2015, we sent you an email containing your unique username and password information for theF.O.R.T.
- If you are not sure or cannot remember, simply contact Emily Stuck firstname.lastname@example.org to get setup in a matter of minutes.
We will offer an "open house" training breakfast every few months from 8:30AM-10:00AM at our office for you to ask questions about the F.O.R.T. and see how to use it firsthand. Stay for 5 minutes or an hour- just come when you can and leave when you want! Contact Emily Stuck email@example.com for information about our next session.
Topics covered can include:
- How to upload a hotel package/what makes a great hotel package
- How to respond to sales leads/uploading proposals through the F.O.R.T.
- Where to find the number of views your website listing has seen
- What makes a good photo and how to upload one to your website listing
- Adding your amenity information through the F.O.R.T.