Wine & Chocolate Train
- 611 W. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
- Presented By: Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society
- Dates: July 7, 2023 - July 8, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: TICKET PRICES $65.00 – Deluxe Coach $150.00 – Silver Diner – Couples Ticket $300.00 – Paul Revere – Dining Car Table Package $2,500.00 – Private Car Woodland Stream $3,000 – Private Car Roanoke
- Buy Tickets
Celebrate World Chocolate Day and savor wines from 6 Autumns Food & Spirits and delicious dessert appetizer pairings aboard our historic train. These diesel-powered roundtrip excursions will operate during sunset magic hour from Angola, Indiana to Southeastern Michigan and feature our complimentary open-air car and ticketed accommodations in deluxe coach seats, a dining car set for couples, or an entire dining table package for you and three friends. Groups of 15-20 may also rent an exclusive private car for the occasion. Scroll below to view accommodations and book now!
Guests may take drinks aboard the train and purchase additional drinks at the station prior to departure. Due to current regulations, drink service is not available once the train departs the station.
July 7th & 8th – DIESEL-POWERED
6:00 PM – Check-in and drink service begins
7:00 PM –Depart from Angola
9:00 PM – Return to Angola