Walk To Remember for Perinatal and Infant Loss
- 2303 Woods Road, Huntertown, IN 46818
(260) 450-0914Visit Website
- Presented By: Walk to Remember, Inc
- Dates: October 7, 2023
- Location: Huntertown Family Park Pavilion
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes
Tenth Annual Walk To Remember for Perinatal and Infant Loss
Sat, October 7, 2023
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
Huntertown Family Park Pavilion
2303 Woods Road
Huntertown, IN 46818
About this event
The Walk offers something for everyone. Our highlighted activity is a one mile memorial walk around the park following a banner with your baby's name on it. We will also have other stations with additional activities leading up to the walk itself, such as:
- Resource Tent: Filled with information on many area organizations that specialize in memorial items, support groups, and so much more.
- Chalk Art: A wonderful activity for the entire family to draw on a section of the 1-mile path to remember your baby.
- Family Craft: This year's craft is decorating a flowerpot, with forget-me-not seed to plant.
- Family Photography: We have beautiful props and a professional photographer capture your family - a keepsake that can be added to the ways you continue to remember and honor your angel baby's memory.
- Refreshments: We are always overwhelmed with our donation from Prairie Farms and other local companies who provide milk, juice, coffee, hot cocoa, snacks, and baked goods.
- Free Raffle: We have been working with area companies to create a few lovely care baskets to raffle off. Something to bring a smile to your day, if just for a moment. You will receive a ticket to enter to win whichever basket you would like.
- Balloon Release: each family will receive a balloon following the memorial walk, which they can write a message to their angel baby, which will be released together.
A gentle reminder that absolutely everything we do at Walk to Remember is at no cost to you. Everything is FREE to participate in. We hope you'll join us.