Tai Chi in the Garden I & II
- Venue: Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
- Presented by: Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
- Dates: January 9, 2018 - February 27, 2018
- Address: 1100 South Calhoun Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Admission: $69/person or $59/Conservatory Member or Volunteer, Drop in if registration min is met for $10 per session, up to the class maximum. Drop-ins should call ahead to make sure class will be in session.
- Phone: (260) 427-6000
- Website: Visit Website
Learn to relax your body and focus your mind with the ancient art of Tai Chi, a gentle, graceful exercise to improve health and fitness. It is especially effective in reducing stress, thereby relieving arthritis, diabetes and other chronic conditions. Weekly sessions include a meditative walk in the garden. The class focuses on the basics of the Sun form and is great for new students or those wishing to continue their studies. Instructor Sandy Gebhard is certified by renowned master Dr. Paul Lam, and has 30+ years' experience practicing and teaching Tai Chi. Note: If we meet our registration minimum, additional students may drop in for $10 per session, up to the class maximum. Drop-ins should call ahead to make sure class will be in session. Ages 18+ Min. 10. Max. 16.
Registration Deadline: January 2
$69/person; $59/Conservatory Member or Volunteer
To register, call 260.427.6000 or go to www.fortwayneparks.org and refer to code 127002-T1 for the beginners class and code 127002-T2 for the continuing class. Held at the Botanical Conservatory, 1100 S. Calhoun St. in Fort Wayne, Indiana.