SNAP - Special Needs Aquatic Playtime
- Is this a Free Event? Yes
- Venue: Central Branch YMCA
June 3, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 17, 2019
June 24, 2019
- Address: 1020 Barr Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Times: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Admission: $10 per family for Members, $20 per family for program participants
- Website: Visit Website
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes
Looking for a way to spend quality time with your child or young adult who has special needs?
Then come and have fun at the Renaissance Pointe YMCA S.N.A.P NIGHTS, where everyone is welcome.
SNAP NIGHTS will be every Monday 5-7PM on June 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2019 with $10 per family cost for YMCA Members and $20 per family cost for Program Participants
Children and young adults with physical, intellectual and developmental disabilities and their parents/ caregivers are invited to enjoy this time of structured playtime in the pool together.
• Participating in healthy activities offers everyone the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
• For convenience, an entrance ramp into water is aligned with hand rails to offer easy access from a wheelchair or additional support for those walking into the water.
• Although certified YMCA lifeguards always supervise the pool, participants need to be accompanied by a family member or caregiver who is 18 years or older while in the pool.
• Siblings are welcome to enjoy this swim time with the family.
• We invite all members of this community to enjoy this FREE pool time.