Our Hospitality and One Week with Cletus Goens
- 125 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260) 424-5665Visit Website
- Presented By: Embassy Theatre
- Dates: June 25, 2023
- Location: Embassy Theatre
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Price: TICKETS are FREE for ages 12 and under, 65 and over and members of the Embassy. All other tickets are only $10 (plus applicable fees). To avoid convenience fees or to obtain FREE tickets for the categories listed above, please visit the STAR Bank box office at the Embassy at 125 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne. The box office is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes
- Buy Tickets
Join the Embassy Theatre as it celebrates the magic of great silent films that mesmerized onlookers 100 years ago! Attendees will be transported back to the earliest days of Hollywood when silent films were projected on the screen as the melodious tunes of the pipe organ filled the theater. The second film in this series is Our Hospitality, featuring Buster Keaton, with the bonus short film, One Week preceding the feature. Both films will be accompanied on the Grande Page Pipe organ by organist Cletus Goens.
Our Hospitality is the comedic tale of Willie (Buster Keaton) and Virginia (Natalie Talmadge) who after a chance meeting, fall in love only to discover they are from long-time feuding families. Our Hospitality is still the highest-rated of Buster Keaton’s films, earning 97 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. One Week is the crazy adventure of one newlywed couple’s attempt at putting together a ‘do-it-yourself’ house. Unbeknownst to them, it has been sabotaged by a jealous suitor. They finally complete the arduous task to find out that it has been constructed on a parcel intended for a train track and must be moved.