Jazzworks! at the Botanical Conservatory
- Presented by: Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
- Dates: July 21, 2018
- Address: 1100 South Calhoun Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Times: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Admission: $5/adult, $3/child age 3-17; discount with TRF button.
- Phone: 260-427-6440
- Website: Visit Website
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes
Botanical Conservatory, 1100 S. Calhoun St.
Bring your lawn chair and join us outside in the gardens for the annual Three Rivers Festival fireworks finale. Enjoy the musical stylings of two local jazz groups: Eric Clancy Trio and the West Central Quartet. You’ll find the perfect spot on the Terrace or in our Exploration Garden to enjoy this great music along with food and drink available for purchase from Mad Anthony Brewing. No outside food or beverages allowed. Our outdoor gardens are some of the best viewing areas for the fireworks in town! Doors open at 6 p.m. No reservations needed. Admission: $6/age 13 and older; age 12 and under are free; discount with TRF button. Member entrance and early admission. Sponsored by Mad Anthony Brewing Company, 89.1 WBOI, and WANE-TV NewsChannel 15.