Edible Book Festival
- Is this a Free Event? Yes
- Venue: Student Life Center Gymnasium - Ivy Tech Community College North Campus
- Dates: April 1, 2019
- Address: 3701 Dean Drive Fort Wayne, IN 46835
- Times: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Phone: (260) 480-4172
- Website: Visit Website
- Email: E-mail
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes
The Edible Book Festival is an annual, worldwide event that invites participants to create edible books to be exhibited for, then eaten by, festival attendees. Participants create a dish based on a book, book title, or pun of a book title.
The event is open to both the northeast Indiana community and Ivy Tech students and employees. For some baking students, the edible book is a class project. If you wish to participate by presenting your Edible Book entry, please register at https://library.ivytech.edu/ebf between February 18th - March 22nd, 2019. You could win People's Choice award and a price!
Entertainment activities include face-painting, food bracelet-making, music, and refreshments.