An Ideal Husband
- Venue: Arts United- Parkview Physicians Group Artslab
- Presented by: all for One productions, inc.
- Dates: February 22, 2019 - March 3, 2019
- Address: Auer Center for Arts & Culture 300 East Main Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Times: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Admission: $20 Adults, $17 Seniors(60+), $11 Students; Early Bird and Group discounts available
- Phone: (260) 422-4226
- Website: Visit Website
- Email: E-mail
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Yes
- Tickets: Buy Tickets
An Ideal Husband (February 22 – 24 and March 1 – 3) Oscar Wilde’s witty romantic comedy is the perfect antidote to dreary late winter blahs. Sir Robert Chiltern is a paragon of public and private virtue, respected by his peers and adored by both his wife and his sister, Mabel. Why then does the mysterious Mrs. Cheveley want to blackmail him? Meanwhile, family friend Lord Goring politely spars with Mabel and watches Mrs. Cheveley with interest. A clever, suspenseful commentary on relationships and integrity from the author of The Importance of Being Earnest. Rated PG for subject matter.
Performances at PPG ArtsLab
Friday/Saturday curtain 7:30 PM
Sunday Matinee curtain 2:30 PM