Amazing Fall Fun: Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
- 3150 CR 43, Waterloo, IN 46793
(260) 333-2302Visit Website
- Dates: September 17, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Waterloo IN
- Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm; Saturdays 12pm-10pm: Sundays 2pm-6pm
- Price: Pricing & Tickets Credit cards accepted / Ages 2 & under are free! Admission - $11.00 per person Includes Indiana's LARGEST corn maze, Fairy Tale Trail, Duck Races, Pumpkin Checkers & Tic Tac Toe, Farmer Foosball, Kiddie Corral, the Corn Box, Tire Mountain, Straw Mountain, The Hay Maze, Farmer Fastball, The Barrel Roll, Tug-O-War, Corn Hole, Pumpkin Tether-ball, Pumpkin Patch, and more! Hay Ride - $3.00 per person Take a Hay Ride in the beautiful Indiana countryside. The ride takes you around the pumpkin patch through the corn field and woods and then next to the farmers homestead before your 20 minute ride is finished. Along the ride you can see all kinds of critters from raccoons, deer, and opossum. You will even get to see the farmers beef cattle that are raised on the farm!
Due to ongoing precautions during the COVID-19 Pandemic, events may be subject to changes, attendance restrictions, or cancellations. Please check with the event host and or venue for any events you are planning to attend.