There's still time to plan a private, romantic evening to celebrate New Year's Eve in Fort Wayne, Indiana with your significant other. A number of local restaurants here can help build the perfect mood to celebrate 2012 and ring in the New Year.
The following are top local favorites, well-known in the Northeast Indiana culinary scene and loved by locals. I'm naming them as my personal "Top 5 Romantic New Year's Eve Dinner Spots in Fort Wayne."
- Paula's On Main: The eclectic feel here is a bit different but for the right couple, this Fort Wayne favorite will be appreciated. Enjoy seafood, steak and a full bar.
- Cork N' Cleaver: Steak, seafood and prime rib are the main players at this local favorite. Located on the north side this one is worth the trip if you are staying downtown. Romantic dining at it's best.
- Baker Street: From traditional American cuisine, to steak, greens and a flaming bananas foster for dessert. You are bound to find menu items to please your palate.
- Club Soda: Jazz, martinis and the rat pack live on here. Enjoy dining and drinking at this downtown favorite. Live entertainment most nights and specialty drinks.
- Chop's: Steak and seafood take center stage here. Visit the southwest location and then afterward walk on over to the sister-establishment for post-dinner drinks at Chop's Wine Bar.
Also, consider checking with the restaurant or establishment of your choice to learn about New Year's specials and events! Plan on making your night out part of a romantic getaway or trip? You can do both.