- Music: Come sit in the sun and the grass and listen to some of the most talented artists in the area.
- Beer Garden: Provided by the Mad Anthony Brewing Company – Enjoy some great brews, made right here in Allen County!
- Kids Area: Open Noon to 5:00 PM both days- Planned activities such as kids nature hikes, crafts, edible insects, animal demonstrations, and games.
- Hayrides: Hop on the hay wagon and travel to different areas of the park for different activities.
- Food: Enjoy some great food provided by local vendors and organizations.
- Visit many local not for profit and local vendors booths, learn what they have to offer as well as learn to be “green."
- Demonstrations: Canoe, kayak and bike demonstrations
- Hiking: Take off on a hike throughout the 600 acres, 250 of which are dedicated State Nature Preserve. Climb a 40 foot high sand dune.
- Dig for fossils
- Visit the Nature Center and learn more their programs.
- Relax: Take a break from the hustle and the bustle, forget how cold it was in January and February.
Sol Fest: Fun for the Whole Family
Posted on April 29, 2012 at 5:59:43 am by Lauren C.