Take home unique, hand-crafted souvenirs from local companies, enjoy locally grown produce, or find jewelry, art, organic beauty products, and so much more at Ft. Wayne's Farmers Market.
With indoor and outdoor markets, Fort Wayne has a farmers market open almost every weekend of the year. From May through September, you can find the Ft. Wayne's Farmers Market outdoors at the corner of Wayne and Barr Street in downtown Fort Wayne. During the colder months, from October through April, the Ft. Wayne's Indoor Farmers Market sets up shop inside the Lincoln Financial Event Center at Parkview Field on Douglas Ave in downtown Fort Wayne. No matter what time of year, indoor or outdoor, the Ft. Wayne's Farmers Market hours are always Saturdays, 9am-1pm.
If you're visiting from out of town, you can take advantage of the Fort Wayne Savings Pass at the market! Show the Fort Wayne Savings Pass on your phone to receive a free insulated tote bag and discounts at these participating vendors:
- Bakerson Pie Co. – Buy 1 Slice or Mini, get another one of the same 50% off
- Bee Great Local – 5% off Foot Balm or Hand Lotion
- Bennet Farms – $1 off a $10 purchase
- Berry Hill Farm – 10% off total purchase on Produce
- Coffee With Friends – 10% off total purchase
- Copper Creek Farm – $1 off a $10 purchase
- Custom Quality Meats – Buy 5 Lean Ground Beef, get one free - OR - Buy Value PAck of Snack Sticks, get $1 off
- Fair Haven Farms – $1 off per package of Forest Raised Pork Chops
- Fresco Spice Blends – Buy 3 Blends, get a free Flavor of the Month - OR - Buy 5 Blends, get a free Blend of choice
- Fruited Plain Seeds – Buy 5 1lb. Packages, get one free (Whole Cow Ground Beef, Breakfast Sausage, Brats) No mixing of products for discount.
- Golden Green Soap Co. – 15% off total purchase
- Hoffman Certified Organics – 10% off total purchase
- Huffard Family Dairy – $1 off your Cheese purchase
- Modest Wick Candle – 20% off when you buy any 2 candles or melts
- The Sassy Vegan – Bring in any donation for the Forward Indiana pantries and receive $2 off your purchase
- Teajutsu – 10% off total purchase
- West Central Microcreamery – 10% off total purchase (at the Farmers Market OR at the downtown ice cream shop at 725 Union St.)
All deals are subject to change.