Mother's Day is right around the corner, and you're probably wondering what you're going to do on that day to celebrate.
If you are looking to celebrate in Fort Wayne, Indiana, there are plenty of early spring activities to help you celebrate your mom!
Mother's Day in Fort Wayne, Indiana
1. Make a reservation at the Don Hall's Gas House (305 E. Superior St) for their Mother's Day Brunch!
2. Maybe you would like to visit the Historic Embassy Theatre (125 W Jefferson Blvd) who will also be hosting a special Mother's Day event featuring a buffet by Club Soda and a separate movie showing of Frozen. Showtime is 11:00 a.m.
3. Eddie Merlot's (1502 Illinois Rd) will also be hosting a Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday, May 12 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m Brunch will include a fashion show, prizes, and, of course, Eddie Merlot's fantastic brunch offerings!
4. Join Courtyard Mother's Day Brunch from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. All mothers will receive a flower, fresh mimosa or bellini, and shrimp cocktail. Reservations are required. Adults are $29.95, Children 5-12 are $12.95 and children under 5 are free. Parking is complimentary
5. After you've brunched with your mother, enjoy an afternoon in Downtown Fort Wayne for Mother's Day Downtown, a day to explore 15 unique gift shops, downtown attractions, and downtown restaurants. Park near your favorite shop or attraction and let the free trolleys transport you to all of the other great shops and stops! Enjoy this free event from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.