Whether you are in Fort Wayne, Indiana for a convention at the Grand Wayne Convention Center, discovering your roots at the Allen County Public Library, or a leisure traveler enjoying some time away, you still need a good cup o’ joe to get your morning started!
While locating all the coffee and breakfast stops for this list, I noticed that no matter where you are in downtown Fort Wayne, you are no more than two blocks from at least one or two coffee shops (and that makes for a happy town - maybe that’s why visitors always say that Fort Wayne is so friendly). Most of our coffee shops are local, with a few chain shops along the way.
Downtown Fort Wayne Coffee Shops
- Utopian Coffee & Kitchen
- Fortezza Coffee
- Conjure Coffee (2 Locations: 701 Columbia Ave. or Inside the Botanical Conservatory)
- West Central Coffee
- Cindy’s Diner
- Pembroke Bakery and Café (inside the Auer Center for Arts and Culture)
- DeBrand Fine Chocolates - Downtown Location
- Starbucks (inside the Hilton Hotel)
- Starbucks (corner of Jefferson and Fairfield)
This post was originally posted in April 2019 and has been updated.