- Parking can be crowded. Bike to the festival if your schedule allows. Or else be prepared for a crowded parking lot.
- This festival attracts a lot of bees due to the apples. Those allergic should exercise caution.
- Have plenty of cash on hand. Some vendors do not accept cards.
- Come hungry. As I mentioned above, there is plenty to eat!
- Bring your camera. There will be plenty of excitement to capture!
- Set a meeting spot. It's easy to get lost in the crowd. You don't want to lose a child in the chaos!
Don't miss these insider's tips for the Johnny Appleseed Festival
Posted on September 09, 2013 at 6:00:48 am by Lauren C.