What's better than watching the Super Bowl at home? Watching it at a bar packed with other fans, of course! Fort Wayne offers a lot of options when it comes to entertainment options. Here are a few you might want to check out:
- Scotty's Brewhouse: Scotty's, located on the southwest side of town, has excellent bar food as well as entrees that you would expect at a fancy sit down restaurant. Try one of their pizzas, the chicken bacon ranch, or even build your own burger. They have a family room, if you're catering to a younger crowd.
- Wrigley Field Bar & Grill: Visitors will appreciate the 56" TVs, including 15 new high-definition ones. We recommend their pizza. Be sure to arrive early to ensure a seat.
- Chevvy's: Chevvy's is a popular stop for sports enthusiasts. Try the top ranked Diablo grinder, or any of their specialty pizzas, and you will be in for a treat. They also have karaoke several nights a week!
- Mitchell's Bar & Grill: Now located off Jefferson Blvd, Mitchell's full menu and drinks are sure to please any crowd.
- Champion's Sports Bar: Check out one of downtown Fort Wayne's newest restaurants. Their menu is impressive--everything from steak to a buffalo chicken salad. They also boast a good selection of bottles and draft options. Their 30 HD TVs and NFL Sunday Ticket and ESPN Gameday gets you close to the action, offering a crisp picture and a state-of-the-art sound system. Insider's Note: Champions offers free parking and is across the street from the Embassy Theatre.
So, regardless who wins the Super Bowl this year, consider yourself a winner if you visit any of these sports bars. Touchdown!