Every child is unique and deserves to be celebrated in a special way on their birthday. In my first post, I shared nine of the best places to host a birthday party in Fort Wayne. Many parents shared additional recommendations, so here are more of the best ideas in birthdays.
Check out the most recent take on best places for Birthday Parties in Fort Wayne!
- Roller Dome - It doesn't get more classic Fort Wayne than the Roller Dome. Make new memories by hosting your child's next birthday at a place where nostalgia reigns. Parties are for at least 10 people for two hours time and include admission, skate rental, reserved table, balloons, soda, light stick for the birthday person, birthday bags and invites. You can also add ice cream, hot dogs or pizza and more beverages. Cost: $99 to $299 depending on which package you select. Ages 3+ up.
- Swimming Celebration - at the Carroll High School Natatorium, your little fishy and friends can swim for the day away. What a great idea all year round! Cost: $85 for up to 30 guests. Ages 5+ up.
- Bisque It - Do you have a budding artist? Let them get their art on with a pottery painting party. You pick the party 'theme,' invite a group of friends, and bring your own snacks and drinks. The birthday artist will even receives a complimentary hand-print party plate. Cost: $13-19 per person depending on which 'theme' you select. Ages 5+ up.
- Country Kitchen SweetArt - For the kids who love to be in the kitchen and enjoy the sweet rewards of their work, check out birthday parties at Country Kitchen. Each student will make a painted chocolate sucker, decorate a cookie and a jumbo cupcake. Parents can relax and enjoy the party while their staff takes care of all the class preparation and cleanup. Party includes invitations, cake with an edible image, place setting, 60 to 90 minute class plus additional 90 minutes of classroom use. The party package includes invitations, birthday cake, place settings, 1 hour1-hour and 1-hour use of classroom in addition to class. Cost: $165 for 10 students with extra guests making treats at $15/person. Ages 3 to 103.
- Crazy Pinz - It's not just bowling! One stop for either a Ball-O-City playland party, Bowlopolis bowling party, Piratez Cove laser tag party or Double Play Ultimate Party with laser tag and bowling. Whichever party your birthday honoree chooses, you're ensured it will be a high-quality, high-fun event. Cost: $11.95-14.95 per party guest. Ages 3+ up.
- Party with the TinCaps at Parkview Field - This is an experience I can personally say is great fun. I celebrated my 30th birthday at a game, even throwing out a first pitch! Cost: $150 includes 10 game tickets, 10 concession vouchers, 10 vouchers for a game in the TinCaps kids area, TinCaps birthday cake, first pitch for the birthday person and an autographed team ball. Additional packages are available for all-star tickets for $190 and the Xfinity Home Run Porch for $230. Additional tickets may be purchased. Non-season options also available. All Ages.