These are just a few of the great events happening in Fort Wayne in October. For a complete list of events, browse the Visit Fort Wayne Calendar of Events.
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through October 31 / Kuehnert Dairy Farm
Don’t miss out on the Kuehnert Dairy Fall Festival every weekend through October 31! Kids of all ages can explore the 5-acre corn maze, enjoy the festival activities, and meet the farm animals.
October 3 / Memorial Coliseum
Discover everything you need to plan your perfect wedding—all in one place. From photographers and florists to venues and hotels, brides will find it all at the Fall Bridal Spectacular!
October 7 - 9 / Cinda B
Come visit the Cinda b headquarters in Fort Wayne and shop styles and patterns up to 70% off! Fort Wayne-made travel bags, rolling duffels, tote bags, crossbodies, cosmetic bags, backpacks, tennis bags, and accessories of all colors & sizes.
October 8, 9, 10 / Parkview Physicians Group ArtsLab Theatre
Presented by the Fort Wayne Youtheatre, see all your favorite characters come to life in this charming classic.
Through October 31 / Botanical Conservatory
Celebrate fall and enjoy a scenic walk through the Botanical Conservatory’s outdoor gardens. The Punkin’ Path is decorated by pumpkins, gourds, bales of hay, and gnomes! Journey the path and search for the gnomes or capture fall photos with friends and loved ones.
October 10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 / Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
Break out the costumes and enjoy some merry-not-scary fun during Wild Zoo Halloween! See your favorite zoo animals, explore the Treat Trails, pick out your own mini pumpkin, and more.
Through October 31 / Waterloo, IN
Just a short drive from Fort Wayne, enjoy the fall themed fun in Waterloo, Indiana. Wind your way through Northeast Indiana’s largest corn maze, pick your perfect pumpkin, and end the day with some delicious fall food!
October 14 / Embassy Theatre
Widely known for viral videos like Honest Football Coach, Every Parent at Disney, Brands that need to be CANCELLED, plus hundreds more, Crist would still tell you that his live show is better than any of his videos!
October 15 - 17 / Embassy Theatre
Film lovers, filmmakers, and casual film consumers are all welcome at Hobnobben Fim Festival, presented by Cinema Center. Don’t miss the area’s largest celebration of film!
Move to the Rhythm in October!
This month features a full lineup of incredible music in every genre. Grab a ticket and catch a show!
- Incubus / Foellinger Outdoor Theatre, October 4
- Mersey Beatles / The Clyde Theatre, October 5
- Boney James / The Clyde Theatre, October 7
- For King & Country / Memorial Coliseum, October 8
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic - Disney in Concert: Magical Music from Movies / Embassy Theatre, October 9
- Jake Shimabukuro / The Clyde Theatre, October 9
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic - Freimann Series: All Beethoven / The History Center, October 13
- Brand X / Sweetwater, Ocober 20
- Jimmie Vaughan / The Clyde Theatre, October 20
- Kip Moore / The Clyde Theatre, October 21
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic - The Rach 2 / Embassy Theatre, October 23
- Stone Temple Pilots / Piere's Entertainment Center, October 27
- Joe Bonamassa / Embassy Theatre, October 27
- Leonid & Friends with The Sweetwater All Stars / The Clyde Theatre, October 27
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic - Psycho with Live Orchestra / Auer Performance Hall at Purdue Fort Wayne, October 29
- Zach WIlliams w/ We The Kingdom and Cain / Memorial Coliseum, October 29
- Three Rivers Music Theatre - At the Movies: Songs of the Silver Screen / Embassy Theatre, October 30
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic - Halloween Spooktacular / Auer Performance Hall at Purdue Fort Wayne, October 30
- Youth Symphony Orchestra Fall Concert: Mozart and Monsters / Auer Performance Hall at Purdue Fort Wayne, October 31
October 23 / Memorial Coliseum
Grab your tickets and join the jungle! The Fort Wayne Komets hit the ice this month for the start of another exciting season. Hockey season is back!
October 9 - 10 / Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society
All aboard the 5th annual Pumpkin Train! Enjoy a festive, 15-minute train ride aboard a historic, heated caboose! You can also pick out your own pumpkin to take home with you.
October 9 - 10 / Memorial Coliseum
Bring the entire family for a weekend of LEGO fun! Explore intricate LEGO creations, and enjoy interactive activities including play areas, fighting robots, and more at the Brickworld LEGO Fan Expansion.
October 16 / Downtown Fort Wayne
Enjoy a day of harrowing haunts in Downtown Fort Wayne at the annual Fright Night! The spook-takular event features the all-ages “Zombie Walk,” plus other frightfully fun activities like a Zombie Brain (cake) eating contest, Magic Mystery Cauldron for kids, live music and entertainment, and more.
Fright Night Haunts
Here’s a taste of all the frightful fun you can experience during Fright Night on October 16!
- Flagstar Bank Photo Booooth
- Zombie Brain (cake) Eating Contest: winner will lead the Zombie Walk as the Zombie Master!
- Majic 95.1 Magic Mystery Cauldron: kids find hidden Halloween treats
- Classic Hits 101.7 Wheel of Misfortune: win prizes and register to receive complementary tickets
- ALT 102.3/WANE 15 Music Stage: PlumDingo and the Fort Wayne Fright Orchestra
- Raven Scavenger Hunt: Promenade Park
- Garden Trick or Treat: Botanical Conservatory
- Halloween Haunt: Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Community Center
- Local Dining at Downtown Restaurants
October 16 / Grand Wayne Convention Center
Fort Wayne's Premiere Celebrity Infused Horror & Paranormal Convention, full of exclusive, hand picked Horror & Creative Arts Vendors, Artists, Filmakers, Speakers, Celebrities from film & TV, meet the stars opportunities, four horror film vehicles, special effects lectures, film viewings, and more.
October 15, 16, 22, 23, 24, 29, 30 / Arena Dinner Theatre
A chilling and mystifying study in mounting terror in which a small group of “psychically receptive” people are brought together in Hill House, a brooding, mid-Victorian mansion known as a place of evil and “contained ill will.” The visitors have come to probe the secrets of the old house and to draw forth the mysterious powers that it is alleged to possess—powers which have brought madness and death to those who have lived therein in the past.
October 20/ Embassy Theatre
Come to this New York City Off-Broadway hit to see musical recreations of your favorite moments from all 10 years of Friends.
October 22 - 23 / Arts United Center
The stunningly skilled athletes of Fort Wayne Ballet bring the beauty and heartbreak of Giselle to life.
October 24 / Embassy Theatre
One of todays premiere stand-up comics, Jo Koy brings his hugely relatable comedy to the Embassy Theatre.
October 30 / Auer Performance Hall at Purdue University Fort Wayne
The whole family will love the Fort Wayne Philharmonic’s kid-friendly Halloween Spooktacular performance, featuring music from Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Wonder Woman! Costumes are welcome and highly encouraged.
Nevermore: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
October 30 / Promenade Park Pavilion
Can you solve the murder? Join us by the river after dark as the park is awash in red and dripping with sinister sounds. Murder is afoot in Promenade Park this eerie night. Your help is needed to solve the originally crafted murder mystery inspired by the story “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” by Edgar Allan Poe.