These are just a few of the great events happening in Fort Wayne in October. For a complete list of events, browse the Visit Fort Wayne Calendar of Events.
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through October 30 / Kuehnert Dairy Farm
Don’t miss out on the Kuehnert Dairy Fall Festival every weekend through October 30! Kids of all ages can explore the 5-acre corn maze, enjoy the festival activities, and meet the farm animals.
Saturday, October 1-2, 8-9
At this 4-day, bi-annual event, you will find 35,000 sq. feet packed with Newborn-Junior sized clothing for boys and girls, plus shoes, toys, movies, décor, bikes, books, and everything in between! We also have a maternity and a women’s clothing section!
October 7 / Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
Meet your friends downtown at the Botanical Conservatory for a sampling of all things brewed! Your taste buds are sure to brew up some local favorites as you sample coffee, tea, cider, craft beer, and wine. Wander the gardens to also enjoy featured food trucks and entertainers busking throughout.
October 8 - 9 / Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society
All aboard the 6th annual Pumpkin Train! Enjoy a festive, 15-minute train ride aboard a historic, heated caboose! You can also pick out your own pumpkin to take home with you.
October 8 - 9 / Memorial Coliseum
Bring the entire family for a weekend of LEGO fun! Explore intricate LEGO creations, and enjoy interactive activities including play areas, fighting robots, and more at the Brickworld LEGO Fan Expansion.
October 9 / Memorial Coliseum
Discover everything you need to plan your perfect wedding—all in one place. From photographers and florists to venues and hotels, brides will find it all at the Fall Bridal Spectacular!
Through November 13 / Fort Wayne Museum of Art
Celebrate el día de los Muertos with traditional elements of the holiday such as sugar skulls, colorful tissue paper, and photos and personal items to honor the souls of the departed.
October 4 - 30 / Botanical Conservatory
Celebrate fall and enjoy a scenic walk through the Botanical Conservatory’s outdoor gardens. The Pumpkin Path is decorated by pumpkins, gourds, bales of hay, and gnomes! Journey the path and search for the gnomes or capture fall photos with friends and loved ones.
October 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 / Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
Break out the costumes and enjoy some merry-not-scary fun during Wild Zoo Halloween! See your favorite zoo animals, explore the Treat Trails, pick out your own mini pumpkin, and more.
Through October 30 / Waterloo, IN
Just a short drive from Fort Wayne, enjoy the fall themed fun in Waterloo, Indiana. Wind your way through Northeast Indiana’s largest corn maze, pick your perfect pumpkin, and end the day with some delicious fall food!
October 13 - 16 / Embassy Theatre
Film lovers, filmmakers, and casual film consumers are all welcome at Hobnobben Fim Festival, presented by Cinema Center. Don’t miss the area’s largest celebration of film!
October 14 - 16
Fort Wayne's only gem and mineral show! Fossils, gems, minerals, jewelry and more! There will be mineral identification, a gem sluice, fluorescent room, educational displays and lots more! Fun for all ages.
Move to the Rhythm in October!
This month features a full lineup of incredible music in every genre. Grab a ticket and catch a show!
- Sixteen Candles: The Ultimate 80s Dance Party / Clyde Theatre, October 1
- Davy Knowles / Baker Street Centre, October 1
- Barenaked Ladies / Embassy Theatre, October 2
- Jason Aldean / Memorial Coliseum, October 7
- Prevail: True Power Tour / Clyde Theatre, October 7
- Simply Sondheim / Arts United - Parkview Physicians Group Artslab, October 7 - 8
- Philharmonic Masterworks Series: Opening Night, Firebird / Embassy Theatre, October 8
- Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox: Life in the Past Lane Tour / Clyde Theatre, October 14
- Freimann: Louise Farrenc - Piano Quintet / The History Center, October 19
- Family Series: Wild Symphony / Auer Performance Hall at Purdue Fort Wayne, October 22
- The Mersey Beatles: Four Lads from Liverpool / Clyde Theatre, October 23
- MercyMe's 2021 inhale (exhale) Tour / Memorial Coliseum, October 23
- Percussion Studio Recital / Rhinehart Recital Hall, October 25
- Duke Tumatoe & The Power Trio / Baker Street Centre, October 29
- Masterworks Series: Carmina Burana / Embassy Theatre, October 29
October 15 / Memorial Coliseum
Join your favorite Sesame Street friends for a magical adventure when Sesame Street Live! Make Your Magic visits your neighborhood. Elmo and Abby Cadabby team up to learn how determination and practice are the best ways to reach your goals.
October 15 / Memorial Coliseum
AOS5 is a sanctioned pro/am fight show created to highlight upcoming national talent in the MMA world, with a quality live stream broadcast.
October 22 / Embassy Theatre
Theresa Caputo, star of the hit TLC show, Long Island Medium, will share personal stories about her life and explain how her gift works as she helps individuals find closure by delivering healing messages.
October 22, 28, 29 / Memorial Coliseum
Grab your tickets and join the jungle! The Fort Wayne Komets hit the ice this month for the start of another exciting season. Hockey season is back!
October 15 / Downtown Fort Wayne
Enjoy a day of harrowing haunts in Downtown Fort Wayne at the annual Fright Night! The spook-takular event features the all-ages “Zombie Walk,” plus other frightfully fun activities, live music and entertainment, and more.
Theater & Shows in October
- Robyn Hood: Heroine of Sherwood Forest / First Presbyterian Theater, September 30, October 1 - 2
- The Book of Mormon (Touring) / Embassy Theatre, October 12
- Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias "Back on Tour" / Memorial Coliseum, October 13
- The Phantom of the Opera Film featuring Organist Dennis James / Embassy Theatre, October 14
- Fun & Frightful Double Feature: Hocus Pocus & Beetlejuice / Embassy Theatre, October 15
- Life with the Afterlife: A Supernatural Evening with Ghost Hunter Amy Bruni / Embassy Theatre, October 21
- The Adventures of Tortoise and Hare: The Next Gen / Embassy Theatre, October 25
- Into the Breeches / Arena Dinner Theatre, October 28-29, November 4-6, November 11-12
October 15 / Promenade Park Pavilion
Keep your eyes peeled for Ravens in disguise throughout the park. Snap a picture of the raven(s) you find and leave it in its hiding spot for others to hunt. Raven hunters who find all of the ravens and show us their pictures at the blue Riverfront tent will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package. All ages are welcome and admission is free.
October 28 - 30 / Memorial Coliseum
Manufacturers have finally caught up with production that the RVs dealers have been short on. Now they have way too many. Lots are full of 2022 models and 2023 units are on their way. Great late model trade ins from a busy selling season will also be available. Bottom line is - the Fall RV Blowout at the Memorial Coliseum is THE place to be for best deals of 2022
October 29 / Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
Gather up the kiddos for this family-friendly (not-so-scary) Halloween event at the Botanical Conservatory. All are invited to dress up and scout out sweet treats and spook-tacular tricks when visiting the indoor and outdoor gardens. Also snap boo-tiful photos when making your way through the scenic outdoor Pumpkin Path.
Saturdays through October 29
Enjoy a Saturday morning shopping for fresh produce, a wide variety of organic fruits and vegetables, hand made jewelry and crafts, local artwork, and more at the Barr Street Market! There will also be entertainment and fun for kids!
October 29 / Memorial Coliseum
The Heroes & Legends of professional wrestling return to Fort Wayne, Indiana for a day of exciting matches and unforgettable meet and greets, Q&A sessions and more.