These are just a few of the great events happening in Fort Wayne in November. For a complete list of events, browse the Visit Fort Wayne Calendar of Events.
Top Events in Fort Wayne, Indiana - November
Fort Wayne Komets
November 11, 19, 24, 26 / Memorial Coliseum
It’s hockey time! Grab your tickets, join the jungle, and come cheer on the Fort Wayne Komets as they take the ice in the quest for victory.
Fort Wayne Mad Ants
November 5, 6, 12, 20, 25 / Memorial Coliseum
Basketball season is back! Head to the Memorial Coliseum to catch the Mad Ants in action at home this month.
Mixology - Candy Land
November 4 / Science Central
Race to Candy Castle while enjoying great food catered by Baker Street, 19 unique cocktails created by elite bartenders in Fort Wayne, entertainment by Jackson Vibe, a candy-themed virtual reality experience, a silent auction filled with one-of-a-kind experiences and items, and access to over 200+ exhibits. 21+ event.
Veteran’s Day Parade and Ceremony
November 5 / Memorial Coliseum
Join the community to pay tribute and show gratitude to all who have served our country. The Veteran's Day Parade begins at 11am, with a special ceremony to follow.
Holiday Market at Country Heritage Winery
November 6 / Country Heritage Winery and Vineyard
Stroll through the heated gazebo, down through the stage area to visit more than 40 vendors. Donate new items from their list to receive extra tickets to win a basket from the vendors!
Fort Wayne Village Marketplace
November 11 - 12 / SportONE/Parkview Fieldhouse
Let the holiday shopping begin! The Village Marketplace is filled with unique gifts, home décor, artisan pieces, fashion, wine and food, and so much more from top local vendors.
November 12 / Park Edelweiss
Shop two stories of vendors selling arts, crafts, paintings, woodworking, candles, ornaments, sewn, knitted and crocheted items for gift giving and decorations. While shopping, enjoy a lunch of German Bratwurst and Potato Salad, and a glass of Gluhwein (hot, spiced wine).
Headwaters Park Ice Skating
November 19 - February 26 / Headwaters Park
Grab your mittens and head downtown for ice skating at Headwaters Park! Celebrate the season at the outdoor rink with friends and family, as you zip and twirl around the ice. Guests are invited to bring their own skates or rent a pair at the rink.
Christmas on Broadway
November 18 / Broadway Plaza (2810 Beaver Ave.)
Continuing an annual tradition, Christmas on Broadway kicks off the holiday season with a spectacular tree lighting, parade, and fireworks display!
November 25 / Science Central
Celebrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math at STEAMsgiving, a three-day event at Science Central. An expansion of Science Central’s former Festival of Trains event, STEAMsgiving highlights a range of hobbies and activities in the STEAM spectrum. Of those hobbies, model railroading continues to be an integral part of the event, with groups of miniature train enthusiasts attending with their locomotives and layouts.
November 19 – January 8 / Botanical Conservatory
Little Mouse sneaks into the Botanical Conservatory looking to cozy up for the small-idays. However, there is so much commotion that he keeps getting nudged to the side by the hurry and scurry of holiday decorating. He wants nothing more than for everyone to slow down and find joy in the little things. Follow Little Mouse in this endearing holiday story and be inspired by the heartfelt lesson he has to share.
Fantasy of Lights
November 20 – December 31 / Franke Park
Journey the 2-mile Fantasy of Lights driving trail through Franke Park and discover more than 130 breathtaking, larger-than-life light displays! Complete the experience at the Christmas Village, with a variety of food and craft vendors to accent the popular walk-through event at the end of the driving route.
Miracle on Jefferson Holiday Bar Pop Up
November 23 - December 31 / Copper Spoon
Come to this holiday oasis for over the top festive decor and a themed cocktail menu
HolidayFest featuring the Night of Lights
November 23 / Downtown Fort Wayne
Gather with family and friends, join the countdown, and see Santa and His Reindeer, the Merry Christmas Wreath, and other displays come to life with lights! Downtown Fort Wayne sparkles with holiday lighting ceremonies and festive activities for the evening. Take a look at all of the HolidayFest activities happening around downtown here. Find information on the sensory-friendly version of this event here.
Festival of Trees
November 23 – 30 / Embassy Theatre
Holiday magic fills the Embassy Theatre during the Festival of Trees! This festival features dance performances, youth entertainment, and breathtaking tree displays decorated by local organizations.
Festival of Gingerbread
November 23 – December 18 / The History Center
This holiday season, explore the Festival of Gingerbread—an annual tradition featuring giant gingerbread creations! Explore more than 100 intricate pieces of work made of edible materials, created by individuals ranging from pre-school students to professional chefs from around Fort Wayne.
Theatre Performances & Live Shows
Enjoy an evening at the theatre as you experience one of these thrilling stage performances.
- Into the Breaches: Arena Dinner Theatre / October 28 - November 12
- David Sedaris: Embassy Theatre / November 3
- Elf The Musical: Fort Wayne Civic Theatre / November 5
- Whose Live Anyway?: Embassy Theatre / November 9
- Hansel and Gretel: Rhinehart Recital Hall / November - 11
- Peter and the Starcatcher: Williams Theatre at Purdue Fort Wayne / November 11 - 19
- Bert Kreischer: The Berty Boy Relapse Tour: Embassy Theatre / November 13
- CoComelon Live! JJ's Journey: Embassy Theatre / November 17
- Beth Stelling - The Petty Betty Tour: November 17 / Tiger Room
- A Night of Laughs with Michael Blackson: Grand Wayne Convention Center / November 20
Seasonal Fun Runs
Break out the running shoes and join the fun at a few of our favorite festive running events!
- Fort4Fitness Winter Wonder Dash / November 18 - 20
- Galloping Gobbler Thanksgiving Day Run/Walk / November 24
$1 Night Light Display
November 25 - December 23 / Botanical Conservatory
Thursdays & Fridays, November 25-December 23, 5:00-8:00 p.m. - Enliven your holiday plans with a visit to the Botanical Conservatory where lush gardens are in the spirit of the season. Be surrounded by charming displays with stunning poinsettias and illuminated photo ops.
Breakfast with Santa
November 25 - 26 / Embassy Theatre
This annual event includes a private tour of the Festival of Trees FIRST at 8:30 a.m. and then Breakfast with Santa programming to begin around 9 a.m. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast buffet, a performance of Frozen Jr. from the Fort Wayne Youtheatre, and a fun emcee will make this an experience to remember for all in attendance. Seating is very limited. This sells out every year!
19th Annual Santa Train
November 26 - December 18 / Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society
Get your tickets in advance to climb aboard a vintage (heated) diesel locomotive for a 20-minute trip. Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee will be on hand serving warm beverages and baked goods.
Christmas at the Old Fort
November 26 / The Old Fort
Welcome the holidays with fun and festivities at the Old Fort! Enjoy learning how Christmas was celebrated here during the 1700s and 1800s. Visit with the artisans as they present hand-crafted gift ideas. Pick up a sweet treat from the bake sale and check out the Old Fort merchandise.
Music for Every Taste
This November, discover live music that suits your unique taste. Gather your friends, grab your tickets, and catch one of these amazing concerts in Fort Wayne!
- Jonathan Butler: November 4 / Clyde Theatre
- Superhero Soundtrack with the Philharmonic: November 5 / Embassy Theatre
- Rumours: A Fleetwood Mac Tribute: November 5 / Clyde Theatre
- Goo Goo Dolls - Chaos in Bloom Tour: November 6 / Embassy Theatre
- Five Finger Death Punch and Brantley Gilbert: Memorial Coliseum / November 10
- Michael Culbertson featuring Marcus Anderson & Marqueal Jordan: November 11 / Clyde Theatre
- Redeemed Sound's 2022 Worship Gala featuring Addison Agen: November 11 / Purdue University Fort Wayne International Ballroom
- "Kiss The Sky" - The Jimi Hendrix Re-Experience: November 12 / Baker Street Centre
- John Williams: Big Screen Blockbusters with the Philharmonic: November 12 / USF Performing Arts Center
- John McLaughlin Indiana Anniversary Tour with Kris Allen: November 12 / Clyde Theatre
- Black Violin Give Thanks Tour: November 16 / Embassy Theatre
- Popular Music Ensemble: November 17 / Sweetwater Performance Theatre
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra: November 18 / Memorial Coliseum
- Classic Seger Celebrating Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band: November 19 / Baker Street Centre
- Thunderstruck: America's AC/DC Tribute with Static Fly: Clyde Theatre / November 26
- Gold Top Music Showcase: Sweetwater Performance Theatre / November 29
YLNI Winter Farmers Market
Saturdays, November 5 - April 29 / The Olde East End Building
The YLNI Farmers Market will have a new winter market home beginning November 5, 2022. The Market will move to The Olde East End Building located at 1501 E. Berry Street in downtown Fort Wayne. Formerly home to Picker's Dream, The Olde East End Building is best known as the Wayne Candy Factory. Enjoy a Saturday morning shopping for fresh produce, a wide variety of organic fruits and vegetables, hand made jewelry and crafts, local artwork, and more at the former Wayne Candy Factory building! Street parking will be available, as well as a shuttle provided by Brewhound Bus that will run between select Indiana Tech parking lots and the market.