Travelling to Fort Wayne on business? You're in luck. There are plenty of ways to make the most of your time here, whether on the job or otherwise. It doesn't have to be all business and no pleasure. Here are a few tips to work hard and play hard:
- Need to work remotely? Fort Wayne has several spots ideal for getting a caffeine fix (and getting work done). I recommend Mocha Lounge, Fortezza, or even the Fort Wayne International Airport, which recently added a business lounge.
- If coffee shops are too loud, there's always the Downtown Library. There are plenty of places to find some peace and quiet.
- Need a lift? Catch a ride from an Uber, Lyft, or Taxi driver and you're on your way.
- Who says teambuilding can't be fun? You might consider Room to Escape a DeBrand Fine Chocolates tour, or even a Komets game.
- Need to blow off some steam after a long day? Fort Wayne boasts a network of trails, ideal for walking and biking (in the summer).
- Need to pick up an item for a business meeting? Fort Wayne is home to two malls: Glenbrook Square and Jefferson Pointe, on the north side of town and southwest, respectively.
- After a long day, you'll want to relax. If a pint is calling your name, JK O'Donnell's in downtown Fort Wayne never disappoints. Henry's is another downtown haunt, known for its nostalgic feel. Check out all the great downtown dining options.
- If pampering is what you need, the folks at Woodhouse Day Spa or Vital Living Well Spa are all about making you feel like a king or queen.