Fort Wayne Adventure Quiz
You're An Art Aficionado!
Where can you find...
- Indiana's only professional ballet company?
- A Civic Theatre celebrating over 90 years of bringing high-quality theatre to the Midwest?
- A new Film Festival, being produced by a 40-year-old independent arts theatre?
- 50 pieces of public art throughout the downtown area — each different, but all serving as works of art and functional bike racks?
- A breathtaking city-wide mural project that is taking over the buildings, overpasses and alleys?
- A thriving Museum of Art, featuring the annual Summer of Glass exhibit?
- The Historic Embassy Theatre, home to hundreds of live performances each year, including dozens of shows performed by the Fort Wayne Philharmonic, celebrating their 40th year?
- Over three dozen art galleries and boutiques, full of unique treasures?
...Only in Fort Wayne, Indiana!
We're a Music City, too! Fort Wayne is home to Sweetwater (the nation's largest online music retailer and incredible shopping and event destination) and dozens of amazing music festivals. It's no wonder that we're fast-becoming the Midwest's Music City!
From the epicly-cool Middle Waves Music Festival, to hundreds of concerts and events each year, you'll love an all-access pass to Fort Wayne's music scene.
Learn more about Art in Fort Wayne.