- Bleacher Seating:
- Score Board:
Turnstone Center for Children and Adults with Disabilities has been providing adaptive sports and recreation for 20 years. As the fourth largest Paralympic Sport Club in the United States, Turnstone offers competitive and recreational opportunities in wheelchair basketball, wheelchair tennis, power soccer, indoor rowing, adaptive golf, sled hockey, boccia and more.
Opened in 2015, the NEW The Plassman Athletic features:
• NEW 75,000-square-foot fieldhouse
• 230-meter track and four collegiate sized basketball courts.
• 9,100-square-foot warm water pool
• 13,000 square feet of extra space for equipment, exercise classes, personal training and therapy
• Locker rooms with showers and restrooms will be specially designed for easy use by people with disabilities
• Adult Day program space, a new covered entrance, additional parking, more office and community conference spaces.
The Plassman Athletic Center was recently named to the top 10 best Adaptive Sports Facilities in America by Sports Planning Guide.