The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is the largest events venue in Northern Indiana. Home to the Fort Wayne Komets (EHCL hockey), Mad Ants (NBDL) and Fort Wayne Derby Girls (Roller Derby), the Memorial Coliseum has hosted several national, regional and state tournaments and events since opening its doors in 1952.
Ranked 20th in the world among similar sized venues by Venues Today, the Memorial Coliseum hosted national, state and local tournaments, making it an ideal venue for basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball and ice skating events.
Located across the street is a new, full-service Holiday Inn, which offers 150 rooms.
• Largest capacity multi-use venue in Northeast Indiana
• State-of-the-art, center-hung scoreboard
• 4 team locker rooms with adjoining scoreboard
• 5,000 parking spaces
• 15 hotels within four miles
Previous Events Hosted
• NCAA Division-I Men’s Volleyball National Championships
• NCAA Division-I Men’s Hockey Midwest Regional Championships
• Indiana State Girls Basketball State Finals
• USA Roller Sports Speed and Figure Skating National Championships
• NUWAY Mat Mayhem Wrestling Championships