- Gain information and get connected to the right people and resources in all 10 counties by using the Partnership as your single point of contact for the region.
- Gather regional profile information and business, labor, quality of life and other economic data at www.neindiana.com.
- Find a location suited to your needs through our online Sites and Buildings Database. A list of certified industrial sites ready for new business expansion is also available.
- Schedule site and community visits to learn more about the region first-hand.
- Find industry specific information including average wages, current industry presence, supply chain availability and more on our target industries: defense, food processing, vehicles, medical devices, insurance and logistics.
- Attract new employees by using the resources available on www.YourStoryMadeHere.com. Your Story Made Here is a video-driven website showcasing Northeast Indiana’s quality of life and offering free resources to businesses (downloadable iBook, recruitment flyer, cost of living calculator, etc.) to help attract and retain talent.
< Back To Blogs
Think the Partnership for Help with Relocating a Business
Posted on April 16, 2013 at 10:00:47 am by Lauren C.
Relocating a business to northeast Indiana is easier than you think. Organizations like the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership (a.k.a. "The Partnership") make it possible to bring an existing business to the area. The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership is an economic development team serving as a single point of contact to businesses interested in locating to the 10-county region of Northeast Indiana. By listening to your needs, they will assist you with locating a site or building, gathering detailed business cost and economic data, and securing a competitive incentive package by working closely with local, regional and state partners. If you are a business looking to locate or expand in northeast Indiana, the Partnership can help you: