Updated March 2017
For some families, going out to brunch for Easter is a longstanding tradition. Sometimes you don't want to cook for a large family. I get it. Or maybe you'll be in town for the holiday and are looking for places to dine? Regardless, you'll find some great eats at Fort Wayne establishments. Here are a few you might consider:
- Granite City Food & Brewery: I hear this brunch is amazing. They offer everything from prime rib to Eggs Benedict. You can find them on Coldwater Road, not far from Glenbrook Square.
- Don Hall's Triangle Park: The Halls own several restaurants in Northeast Indiana. They have earned a name for themselves by serving quality food at a reasonable price. They usually offer an Easter special. To confirm details, call (260) 482-4342.
- Sara's Family Restaurant: Come hungry and leave stuffed. This place serves up gargantuan portions! And did I mention it's super cheap? You can feed the whole family for a reasonable amount.
- The Phoenix: If you're looking for something different in terms of mood, this is your place. The Phoenix has an urban vibe. Think an old time jazz bar. Brunch Buffet selections include breakfast pastries, biscuits & gravy, corned beef hash, Greek frittata, scalloped potatoes, bacon, baked oatmeal, warm cinnamon buns, pizza, fruit, and dessert items. You can also order eggs benedict or an omelet with your choice of fillings, included in the buffet price.
- Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne: The culinary team and hotel staff are offering an Easter Brunch full of delectable options including a carving station with herb crusted prime rib, honey glazed ham and slow roasted leg of lamb, seared wild caught salmon, prosciutto wrapped chicken, jumbo shrimp cocktail and more. Don't miss out on the bakery and dessert table, either! Call (260) 484-0411 for more information.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Fort Wayne may be known as the City of Churches, but it is also known as the City of Restaurants! Did we miss your favorite place for Easter Brunch? Let us know!
Make sure to check out the Calendar of Events for other Easter activities as well!