- Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park: Kids have a lot of energy to burn off. Why not take them to a place where they can let loose? Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park is huge arena is filled with a variety of walled trampoline courts.
- Canlan Ice Sports: The Ice Rinks @ Lutheran Health SportsCenter is a state-of-the art multi-purpose ice rink facility that opened to the Fort Wayne and surrounding communities in early 2010. They are located just west of Glenbrook Square Commons in the triangle between Lima, Wells and Fernhill. The facility features 3 NHL sized ice surfaces and offers amenities you just won’t find at just any other ice rink. It is the only three sheet facility in Indiana, and one of the largest in the region. Hockey and figure skating are the main draw. Also, look out for non-ice activities during the spring/summer months on our in-door sport court such as roller hockey, soccer, waffle ball and lacrosse, just to name a few.
- Yoga: Whether you enjoy yoga for sport, meditation, or both, there are plenty of options to get your ohm on.
- The PLEX: The PLEX is a 45,000 square foot superior indoor multi-sport facility in central Fort Wayne.. On average, the PLEX hosts more than 10,000 people each week. Players of all ages participate in indoor soccer, indoor-outdoor tournaments, in-line hockey, flag football, lacrosse, indoor parties, indoor rentals and events. You can also rent the facility out for special events. In addition to their Fort Wayne north location, there is also a Plex South.
- Helen P. Brown Natatorium: Swimming is great exercise. Burn some serious calories in the Helen P. Brown Natatorium. Take advantage of lap swimming or the classes, for pre-school to adult.
< Back To Blogs
Get Fit Indoors in the Fort
Posted on October 25, 2013 at 9:00:15 am by Lauren C.
Fall is in full swing and that means people are starting to think about taking their workout indoors. The good news is there are plenty of options for the whole family to burn some calories in the comfort of inside. Here are a few ideas: