- 9:30 am – 5 pm Historic Fort Wayne, Nouvelle Annee 1752 (Free Will Donation)
- 10 am – 7 pm Science Central (Half Price Admission)
- 11 am – 10 pm Headwaters Park Ice Rink, Ice Skating and Figure Skating Exhibitions
- 1 – 2 pm Auer Center for Arts & Culture, Coffee Shop Talk about costume design for ballet performances
- 1 – 3 pm Lawton Park, Polar Bear Rugby Game (Free Admission)
- 1 – 5 pm Botanical Conservatory “Down on the Farm” ($1 Off Admission)
- 2 – 5 pm Community Center “Winter Carnival” (Free Admission)
- 5:30 – 6 pm Arts United Plaza, Arts United Fund Drive Kickoff Celebration, including free drawing, hot chocolate, cookies and illumination of Northern Lights Sculpture Display (Free Admission)
< Back To Blogs
Find Winter Fun in Downtown Fort Wayne at WINTERVAL!
Posted on January 11, 2012 at 4:21:38 am by Natalie E.
The mission of the Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department is to provide positive opportunities for leisure time. Which means fun, right? Why would anyone want to waste their leisure time on anything that isn’t fun? In the past, most of the fun we provided took place in the summer, but we’re changing that up this year and partnering with some friends to throw a huge family-friendly bash called Winterval - Saturday, January 28th in downtown Fort Wayne! Here’s the schedule: