- Footsteps heard upstairs when no one is up there.
- A strong smell of body odor and cigar smoke.
- Doors opening and closing.
- When a historical re-enactor didn't ask for permission to enter the Lt. Ostrander’s quarters, his hat was flipped off his head by an unseen force.
- Shadow figures walking the grounds.
- Knocking on the walls.
- A re-enactor claims to have seen a full body apparition of Lt. Ostrander picking up a flag on the table and then disappearing, as well as a bottle being lifted off a table, examined, and replaced, by unseen forces.
- Faces appearing in the windows.
- Orbs of light seen by the naked eye moving around the fort.
Fall Festival & Ghost Tour at Fort Wayne's Old Fort
Posted on October 29, 2011 at 3:43:46 pm by Lynn S.