Meals on wheels are the way of the future! Fort Wayne’s food trucks are not your stereotypical truck turning out sketchy mystery meat. Instead, they are delivering mouthwatering fare of all kinds for Fort Wayne residents and visitors alike to enjoy. If you haven’t tried all the different trucks yet, don’t panic! Foodstock 2014 is your opportunity to sample them!
All day Saturday, July 26, from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. the food trucks will be parked at One Summit Square in downtown Fort Wayne. Grab something for lunch, then find a spot to enjoy the live music. For the 21+ crowd there will also be beer gardens as well to enjoy with your food truck fare. You won’t want to miss this once a season gathering.
Check out our comprehensive list of the food trucks and start planning your meals.
- Jumby’s Joint is serving up some traditional American food. The menu vaires from day to day but features burgers, hot dogs, cold cut sandwiches, pork, and more!
- For some of the best authentic Italian Ice in the city, hit up Wise Guys Ice. It makes a great addition to any meal and is the perfect summertime snack! Try one of their unique flavors, or get your favorite traditional flavor.
- PizzaBomba is delivering gourmet pizza that you won’t believe is from a food truck until you see it! This New York style pizza is sure to satisfy and leave you wanting to come back for more.
- Using seasonal produce and locally supplied meats, Spicer’s Food Truck is turning out some of the best burgers in town. Their menu changes daily, but you can always be sure to find fresh burgers on the list.
- Craving Italian? Look no further than Rig-a-Tony’s Italian Food Truck. Dishing out breakfast, pastas, sandwiches, and more, this is a food truck you won’t want to miss!
- For a little taste of New Orleans, check out Ragin’ Cajun. This truck is serving up some true Bayou fare with unique seafood recipes that won’t disappoint!
- Sol Kitchen is delivering some great and unique taco recipes with fresh ingredients and international flare. Their ever-evolving menu features a variety of foods from different nations and promises to be good eats!
- Grab something sweet at Whip and Chill. They offer ice cream cones, sundaes, floats, and Hawaiian Shave Ice.
- Grab some mouthwatering BBQ at Jimmy Ray’s bar-b-que truck. They are serving it up right here with all the favorite BBQ meats and a wide array of unique sides including the traditional baked beans and loaded potato skins.
- One of the locals’ favorites, Bravas Hot Dogs, turns out crazy good hot dog creations. Try the famous Patatas Bravas topped with brava sauce and garlic aioli for a special treat!
- You won’t want to miss Affine, either. The menu changes slightly, but always features some mouthwatering tacos with locally sourced chicken, pork, or duck. Try one of the unique combinations and you won’t be disappointed!
Bring the whole family down to this annual event. Help to support the local food trucks, enjoy a fun afternoon, and maybe even check out some of the downtown sights while you are there! Foodstock 2014 is sure to be a great time with great food and fellowship!