Experience Fort Wayne's Arts Community
Fort Wayne is a vibrant city where activities abound for families, but we also have many opportunities to treasure our arts community.
Did you know that Fort Wayne is home to Louis Kahn's only theatre? This summer, the Fort Wayne Museum of Art will present two exhibits that examine Kahn's work, and his impact on the architectural community. Explore our world-class architecture.
Main Street Arts Campus
Fort Wayne's Arts Campus offers you a chance to participate in, and enjoy all the facets of the arts in one location. Within one block, you can enjoy theatre, dance, fine art, music, festivals and more. A stroll down Main Street is a chance to savor and celebrate the arts! View map.
Things To Do
To experience all of this great design history in Fort Wayne, you can visit the Main Street Arts Campus. While there, tour the renowned Louis Kahn theatre, and take in the Louis Kahn exhibit featuring blueprints and more at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art next door. Or, visit the beautiful architecture of the beaux art style Allen County Courthouse, the Concordia Seminary (a Saarinen-designed campus) and much more!
- Enjoy the Summer 2017 Tribute to Louis Kahn
- Visit the Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- Take a walking tour of historical Fort Wayne Neighborhoods
- Tour the Allen County Courthouse
- Take an architectural/history/food tour with Food Tour Fort Wayne
- Watch a performance at the beautiful historic Embassy Theatre
- Explore many of Fort Wayne’s beautiful murals
- Take a tour by Segway
- Enjoy free Fort Wayne art activities